Apply for the Delightful Istanbul Summer School if you are an undergraduate student or graduate and you have an appropriate level of English (we recommend a B2 level). To find out more about the course that will attract you most check the list of courses here.
HOW TO APPLY?
You simply fill the application form here. Upload the following documents before you summit your application.
- a scanned copy of your passport (photo ID page)
- your advisor’s approval letter (recommendation letter) can be obtained also from your international office
- your biometric photo
- scanned copy of your student id card (student certificate)
Once you submit your application, you will be notified that your application is received. We will then send your preliminary acceptance and payment instructions. We advise you to choose online payment method when you can.
Once your program fee is received in full, you will be sent;
- Your official acceptance letter
- An ‘Info Pack’ a detailed practical information for students
- ‘To Do List’ a detailed social activity program including optional tours.
Please, note the following deadlines, and be aware that to meet them we must have received your program fee by the last day of the deadline, as only then will your application be complete:
Regular application deadline: July 1
You will receive notification of admission to the program within 7 days from the completion of your application. If you complete your application within the early bird discount period 100 USD discount will be applied to your program fee.
|Application Window||Until July 1|
|Arrival to Istanbul||July 23 Saturday or July 24 Sunday|
|Registration at the University||July 23 Saturday and July 24 Sunday|
|Classes||July 25 – August 5, 2022|